CPES invites you to join us Wednesday evening, December 9th, in the beautiful Society Room in Hartford to celebrate the holiday season and our 30th anniversary. We will have a panel discussion looking back on how the industry and CPES have changed in the past 30 years and a keynote presentation by ISO-NE President and CEO, Gordon van Welie.
$75 for CPES members, $85 for non-members
Great opportunity for young professionals: To our regular members: Please don’t come alone! Consider inviting a young professional to join you at this event. It’s a great opportunity to welcome new faces to the energy industry and help them build relationships with professionals from CPES.
5:30: Registration and networking reception (hors d’oeuvres, dining stations and cash bar)
6:30: Welcome and introductions: Joey Lee Miranda, CPES President
6:35: Part 1: A look back at the past 30 years
- Paul McCary, Partner, Murtha Cullina, and incorporating attorney for CPES (1994) and its predecessor the Connecticut Cogeneration Society (1985)
- Jennifer Arasimowicz, Vice President, Managing Counsel, FuelCell Energy, Inc, and CPES past president
- Robert Cables, Principal Analyst Wholesale Power Contracts, The United Illuminating Co., and CPES past president
- David Silverstone, Chairman of the Board, Science Park Development Corp., former Partner, Silverstone & Koontz, and counsel to many early independent power projects
7:15: Dessert break
7:30: Part 2: The transformation of the region’s power system and a look ahead to the electric grid of the future
- Gordon van Welie, President and CEO, ISO New England
Click here to register. Click here for sponsor information.