On May 9-10, 2017, Northeast Energy and Commerce Association (NECA) and the Connecticut Power and Energy Society (CPES) were pleased to host their 24th annual joint New England Energy Conference and Exposition (#NEECE17) the fundamental gathering place of New England’s energy professionals and exhibitors. The NEECE event was held at the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa in Groton, Connecticut.
For the printable conference brochure, click here
- Dinner Keynote Address by Frank Demaille, President and CEO of ENGIE North America Inc
- Lunch Keynote Address by Arthur House, Chief Cybersecurity Risk Officer, State of Connecticut
- Panel: Bedrock to Progressive Rock: Welcome to the Future!
- Panel: The Maturing Retail Market
- Panel: Pursuing Environmental Goals Against the Wind
- Panel: Energy Resources: The Right Mix – or Mix It Up? Is What We Need Compatible with The Region’s Energy Goals?
- Panel: Making Sense out of the Dollars: How the Future will get Financed
- Panel: Regulatory Perspective…Is Camelot Possible?
- Exhibit Hall Showcasing more than 25 Exhibitors
- Breakfast Roundtable
- Golf Tournament at Lake of Isles Foxwoods
- New London Nuclear Submarine Base Tour
On the Pulse at #NEECE17
ENGIE Opens NEECE17; Click Link for MORE
CT Cybersecurity Chief Talks Strategy To Counter Evolving Cybersecurity Threats; Click Link for MORE